Saturday 31 May 2014

Northbrook Girl and ThoroughbredCorp are happily Married! (Married)

Thank you for your site that brings professionals together from across the US and Internationally.
Our romantic journey began in April 2010, when Thoroughbredcorp added me as a "favorite" to peak my interest. The next day, after reading his description a few times, I replied "I am the perfect woman for you". He "knew he loved me before he met me", as I not only fit his written description, but exceeded what he envisioned in his heart and mind. We talked daily on the phone to get to know each other, as he was in Florida and I in Indiana. We actually got to know each other much better by talking hours via phone than if we had had the typical 1-2 dinner dates / week. We met in person and courted (he's very chivalrous). We lived together, and I truly got to see and appreciate what a wonderful man and partner he is.
We were married on 1/11/11 ("because I'm the ONEs for him") in "fairy tale" style at the wedding salon at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas. 

We're living "happi... Read Full Story>>

No comments:

Post a Comment