Friday 23 May 2014

We have reconnected after thinking the distance would not work because of he not having a newly issued Visa... (Dating)



Daniel was one of my first profiles that he said caught his attention. I was also interested in him, and enjoyed his profile and picture. We started emailing on MMs website and he added me as a favorite as I also did, after that we gave each other our personal info. He called me, we hit it off instantly! We were talking so much he said he was falling in love w/me, and then that he wanted to share his life with me!! I couldn't believe that I felt the SAME! We planned how we would get together, and he just started referring to me as his Goddess girlfriend, & that he would treat me like the Princess I was and he wanted to take care of me, that I was the woman of his dreams. He was supposed to call one night and I fell asleep, when I woke I realized he hadn't called, he hadn't written in 3 days or called. I finally wrote him asking if something was wrong, he finally called and said after thinking about our distance and possible Visa issues, he thought if he stopped communicating with... Read Full Story>>

No comments:

Post a Comment