Monday 9 June 2014

Found my match - I have found a great lady on this site! Thank You.

A fairytale story....myself here in America, Andrea from China, we wrote for six weeks and then I flew to China to stay for 1 month to see if we are indeed a match, we both discovered we are a true match, we had a lot of fun in China where I got to meet her entire family, see all the local sights together as Andrea was my tour guide for the month I was there and we have been writing daily and talking once a week since I came back from China and will continue until we can get through the immigration process and get Andrea over here, we are engaged to be married and very IN LOVE!!

I looked in match.com off and on for the last ten years with no luck! And on your site for a very short time.....Andrea is the one, what a beautiful thing we have, Andrea is so happy and I am also. She has a great family that wishes us well and my family is looking forward to meeting her, I will fly back for two weeks after Thanksgiving, and will continue to visit every two months until we get throu... Read Full Story>>

Advice to other members:

In one sentence...DON'T GIVE UP, BE TRUE TO YOUR SELF, AND BE TRUE TO YOUR POTENTIAL PARTNER!

No comments:

Post a Comment