Tuesday 20 May 2014

Featured success stories..Found the love of my life! Thank you!!! (Dating)

Yes, this is truly a success story for Millionaire Match. My girlfriend, “V”, and I are both divorcees with children in the New York metropolitan region and have both tried meeting people in different ways - matchmakers, friend referrals, online dating, etc. I think it’s safe to say that we were both frustrated, sort of having the attitude that we have very high standards and maybe the person we are looking for just doesn’t exist!

V found me on Millionaire Match, winking at me and making a comment and I responded quickly, seeing some potential. When I feel that there is fertile ground for further contact, I immediately provide my full name and cell number. I want the woman to be very comfortable that I’m a real guy.

So we quickly went from emailing to texting to speaking on the phone…over the course of a couple of days. Then we spoke on the phone about four times before we met. Not because that was necessary, but rather, we both had full schedules in the short term … Read Full Story»

No comments:

Post a Comment