Wednesday 21 May 2014

Found my match a while ago on here! (Engaged)



First of all I would like to start out with saying a big and great thank you to millionaire match. I know that if it wasn't for this website I wouldn't have meet Anthony! When I first start with millionaire match I had no expectations. I came in with an open mind but new exactly what I wanted. I came a cross a few people before Anthony but nothing clicked. After about being on the sit for a few weeks I came across Anthony. I opened my e-mail and I had a wink from him. I remember winking back and then he messaged me! We e-mailed back and forth for a few days and then we exchanged numbers and started talking. We clicked very quickly. After about talking for a month, he came to my home town and I picked him up at the airport! All I thought at that moment when I first saw him at the airport "omg just look at him" . He was so handsome wearing a white shirt with dark jeans. He gave me a warm huge and we drove together to his hotel. I dropped him there for him to freshen up and we went to di... Read Full Story>>

No comments:

Post a Comment