Tuesday 24 June 2014

Wealthy Social - A beautiful life called AJ & Italia (Married)

After long months of searching for the one partner in my life who i could spend the rest of my life with, I came across a mountain of e-mails from members who I had no real interest in. Just as I was about to give up, a handsome man e-mailed me not just dropping a line in the obvious hope to get a response but preaching to me on a two hour long e-mail, telling me all about him but most importantly letting me feel that out of thousands of woman out there, he was certain I was the one for him. I must confess It wasn't easy as he lived in LA and I in TX, after an on off relationship where my poor husband had to fly across the countr just to have a date with me, we sadly decided to brake up.

But It only took this magnetic love that we share to pulls us back together, he offered me to stay with him in his new place in NY for a week as he was to relocate for business purposes but he proposed to me and three weeks later we where getting married at the Palace hotel in NYC, to describe... Read Full Story>>

Advice to other members:

Don't give up, remember that things always happen for a reason. When you happen to meet someone who didn't pass your expectations, just remember that person was there for the perfect purpose, to make way for the one!

No comments:

Post a Comment