Thursday 19 June 2014

Wealthy Social - I met the most wonderful man I have ever know....thanks to you.



A year and a half ago, I was just about to give up on Internet dating...although I had met several men that I have the highest respect for,none seemed to be real serious in persueing a long distance relationship.
A Relationship with a guy that I had met on the Interest had just ended and I had gotten vry badly hurt....I told myself, this was the last
time that I would give Internet dating a chance, however, a few days later, I received and email from a gentlemen and we began corresponding for a few months...We got together April 14th, 2005 and we are now getting married on the 19th of August.

I guess the old saying is true...Never give up trying. I met the most wonderful man I have ever know....thanks to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment